
For those of you unfamiliar with the movie Nacho Libre, check it out and today's blog title might make you giggle (or it might not if you don't care for Jack Black). Anyways, with the widespread popularity of blogging, we figured we'd give it a try. Don't go expecting great things from us, because we're quite stretched, but we'll try to give a "what's up with the Reddicks" as frequently as new things happen. Today was especially uplifiting, this morning's worship service was inspiring, Karen and I had a charismatic moment from stage to congregation, which I'm sure appeared to be staged, but was purely a Spirit thing (and largely because we share a brain....which Karen is currently hogging). The kids were beautiful in their Easter outfits, photos of which we will post. Karen also used rosemary for the first time, and we ate what will fondly be known as "pine cone" mashed potatoes for lunch. Mmmmmmm, I think I just picked a pine needle from between my teeth.
He is risen!!!


1 comment:
He is risen indeed!
Post a Comment